Wednesday, November 10, 2010

IT'S OVER!!...

like maybe 2 hours ago... SUCCESS!


i'd like to thank everyone who joined in on the fun, whether you got the winning bid or not. also thank you all for basically buying me a refrigerator, lol. it is always nice to know people would give me money for the paintings that i do. it is rather touching/inspiring. if you made any bids, i will be contacting you shortly with how you did and we'll go over the details on how to give the right things to the right people. seriously though, thanks for the support. if i had not removed my tears ducts (so that i can remain manly during sad movies) i would have cried a single but very intense tear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. I absolutely love your art... And, sadly, I literally just stumbled across your page, thus missed the auction. Any chance you have anything left for sale?

If so, drop me a line. disconad at gmail dot com.

Cheers,
D