Thursday, May 17, 2012

Huh. This looks different...

Well, at least from my perspective anyway. It seems blogspot has changed quite a bit since the last time I updated. I wonder if it will finally accept gif animation uploads... That would be fun. Maybe even fun enough to get me back into a somewhat consistent posting groove.


Anyway, I was doodling this, and since I hadn't posted in a long time, thought I'd post it anyway. Have been playing Dragon Quest IX. This is my character, Pancakes (again), as she would appear in much sexier form. As apposed to super chibi, which is how she appears in-game. Was kind of going for a watercolor thing. Then I got tired of working on it and started drawing something else. We'll see how that something else goes. Oh, I guess something else I can post a bit later are the D&D characters I doodled for my friends and myself. I have discovered that D&D is fun.

3 comments:

The Ivanator said...

yes they can do gif

Whitney Pollett said...

pretty pretty pretty@!(*@#!^#!

mr arthur said...

haha, thanks george costanza!