Thursday, May 8, 2008

lol mountain.

color... you have been a thorn in my side for far too long. ever since i traversed the world of traditional painting i have been infatuated by you, yet you insist on keeping just outside of my reach. there have been many a times where, in the midst of defeat, i felt it impossible to have you in my hands. but i have not given up. oh no. in fact, i have returned with an iron determination to figure you out once and for all. BEHOLD!


that is right. full color paintings. you might not think much of this now, but this is merely the beginning. it will not stop here. no. soon i will have dozens, then hundreds, even thousands! eventually, together with my army of resolve, i will capture you. mark my words. you will be mine.

COLOR!!!!!!!!!!

...

anyway, this scan sucks donkey butt.

No comments: