Tuesday, April 12, 2011

some more noodlin.


my schedule has freed up, finally. this space lady (she breathes via her space scarf. science) is saluting my freedom. my freedom is oddly green.

starting to think about updating my website. it has been a long time since ive given my website the attention that it deserves. im excited to see what i'll do. because i have no idea. im actually not an artist at all. i actually fall asleep at my desk and some crazy ghost artist person possesses me. because ghosts are real. and realness is why ghosts possess people. obviously. i know this because i have a degree in ghost science. i would show it to you, but it's invisible. ba-dum CHH.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha I love reading your comments just as much as looking at your art man!

mikes said...

why does she looks so familiar...

mr arthur said...

lol. thank you. i do enjoy writing these stupid descriptions.

i dont know why she looks familiar. i guess she might be a little space channel 5-ish.