Friday, June 17, 2011

Makes me hungry.


Not exactly the most creative way to start anew, but I just felt this was too good to pass. Rarely do I get a taste of something awesome entertainment wise from my homeland, especially something that isn't blatantly stolen from something else. But every once in a while, a gem, bright as a star, finds a way to penetrate my eyeballs and take over my brain goop. This is one of those things. The animation... so good. I'm actually inspired to do something amazing. Unfortunately, I need to go to work, where all that inspiration will probably be drained from my soul. Hopefully, when I watch this again when I get home, I'll be inspired once again by the pure awesomeness of this here short. Needless to say, please watch this.

2 comments:

Kubacki said...

Omg, wow this is like, really full of originality.

Love the sketchiness to it all too!

mr arthur said...

I know right? Never thought I'd see something like this. Haha... Shows my lack of faith in my own home :\