Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Noun Generator: Stairs.


Kind of a WTF moment.

Couldn't decide on what to doodle today, so I found a random noun generator to do the hard work for me. It gave me stairs. I suppose that is pretty random. I was rather expecting a word I didn't recognize, but I guess there are only so many nouns in the world.

My recent style is borrowing heavily from my friend, mister Rad Sechrist. And a little bit from another artist, a Bill Otomo. Ok maybe not so much Bill. More like I WISH I could draw something even NEARLY as nice as he does. I don't know what it is, but there's something very comfortable about sketching in this style. It's like I'm still drawing, but it feels relaxed like doodling. I'll keep working on a way to make it more of my own, but right now, yeah, I can't deny how much it looks like copying.

No comments: